Friday 14 June 2019

U.M.B.L.E.S






THE U.M.B.L.E.S Image by FlamingText.com
Are very very deadly they are signs of hypothermia. If you see someone that is very very cold, STOP, help them, this is a sign of U.M.B.L.E.S another sign of U.M.B.L.E.S is grumbling stumbling mumbling and memory loss.(scroll down)    Image result for arrow





Image result for U.M.B.L.E.S coldthese images are for show.
STUMBLESImage result for stumblingto walk unsteadily or clumsily.

FUMBLESRelated imagefumbles is when you can not hold stuff right.
MUMBLESImage result for mumbling bubblemumbling is when you can not talk properly.

Grumbles   Image result for grumblinggrumbles is when you get angry for no reason.

4 comments:

  1. Jennine Bartram15 June 2019 at 08:40

    I recognize these "u.m.b.l.e.s" Rhys. Of course not me! However someone close by ..ha ha.. then tumbles also come into the equation.
    love this blog, good use of words Rhys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhys im Allysse from gisborne intermediate school. I like how aware you are of the u.m.b.l.e.s. I like how you have layed out your post. It looks very nice. Also i think i might have the grumbles. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Dale and I am a student in LH6 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like how you clearly pointed out the steps of hypothermia and elaborated on them. It made me think of the time I was really cold after I hopped out of my pool. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is Hi there, my name is Dale and I am a student in LH6 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like how well you explained how bees pollinate. It made me think of The time I was stung by a bee when it was pollinating. Have If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintdalek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, my name is Anton and I am a student in room 6 at Gisint School. I really like how you clearly explain what hypothermia is, and how you clearly presented your work and your U.M.B.L.E.S. It made me think of the time i went swimming and it started raining and I was really cold. Have you thought about adding some more umbles? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintantonl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.