Thursday 16 May 2019

WE WANNA SKATE PARK


Imagine us better than Grey High. They have a skate
park and we don’t.we Can we have a little
skate park of our own? We know it costs
money but we need to have a Skate park
get fit and exercise Please Mrs Truman
can we have a little skate park I am good
at scooting so i’ll be fine.and It could be
only for the year 6 7 and 8 years at school
.and There could be a limited amount of people on for
a limited time only. please Mrs Truman we
need a SKATE PARK from
Rhys.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rhys, my name is Nicole and I am a student in LH6 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like how your enthusiastic about achieving your goal. It made me think of what it would be like having one in our school. Have you thought about giving more persuasive points. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintcoleu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.