Monday 5 November 2018

descriptive writing



The mystery of the abandoned city


When I was on a tour of an abandoned city it really creeped me out
It was run down and broke. Also, it reminds me of a prison that was attacked. And it had this ghostly looking vibe to it and very
very quiet. As the golden sun struck the buildings it didn't
look that ghostly looking. It looked like as peaceful as the summer
breeze. And as the sound of birds cheeping filled my ears. The city
didn't look abandoned it looked like it was full of life and peace.
And the trees calming the breeze. And the trees taking over the city.

2 comments:

  1. this is the start of an interesting story Rhys,the descriptions you used let me picture the story you were telling. You have a good imagination and writing stories is an excellent way to use this skill.
    Poppa enjoyed this and says keep up your good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhys. I really enjoyed reading your work. I like how you described your writing really well. It was good to see you were using all your punctuating and spelling really well. Good work Rhys keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.