Wednesday 11 April 2018

What do you like to do to relax?

Investigate wellbeing at our kura


My question was: What activities do you do to relax?


I want to investigate how people relax in room 7 during their own time.


These are the options the children chose from
Watching tv
Playing outside
Resting
Doing exercise
Spending time with friends and family
Spending time with pets
Spending time on devices
Reading
Doing hobbies
Hunting and fishing
Other


I collected the data and put the results on a dot plot.



Here is my how I collected the data.







In my survey I found out that lots of people enjoyed
hunting and fishing and other activities.
The least favourite thing was resting. Playing outside,
doing exercise, spending  time with friends and family,
and pets all had the same amount. There are lots of different
things they like to do in room 7 to relax.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Rhys. You worked well with Mrs Maclean and myself to do your statistical investigation. I thought finding out what people in room seven like to do to relax was a really good question to investigate. You were good at collecting your data and putting the dots onto your dot plot. Next time , you could work on being able to create the tally chart by yourself and independently writing some sentences about what you found out.

    What do you like to do to relax? Is it play video games, watch movies and play with your brother?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.